Hints and Tips
We’ll be seeking out stimulating reading, latest news and findings on Golf Tourism, the latest tourism technology and online marketing tools or just keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
We’ll be building the section with some practical hints and tips to help you develop your business. So bookmark this page to keep looking here for what's most up-to-date.
Practical Tips and Links
- Twitter in plain english - the people over at CommonCraft have put together a simple social explanation of Twitter to help you get a better understanding of the fundamentals of Twitter to help understand how this could be applied to you.
- A short explanation of RSS and how it helps you save time reading the web.
- Branding your Twitter page, may seem like and insignificant thing. However if you want to extend and leverage your brand across the internet it is important that you ensure that your brand values are reflected wherever possible.
- Twitter has announced the launch of it's new, re-engineered Twitter.com to deliver an 'easier, faster, and richer experience'. Technically, the site looks exciting and feels more like an application than that of a simple content delivery website. Nice work! For more details, check out the launch video:
- Use Skype in your business - Skype is a software that enables users to make telephone calls over the web. Skype enables your business to make free PC to PC calls from your computer to other people on Skype. You can also call phones and mobiles across the world for great low rates all with excellent sound quality
- Using Google Maps to promote your business online
- Convert your enquiries before chasing new business